Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Crazy Dreams

If you have ever been pregnant, some of you may be able to relate. Since I have become pregnant I have had many weird and abnoxious dreams. I think that the dream I had last night is at the top of my list so far. I had this dream that the baby was born and by the next day he was grown into a teenager. This boy was taller then Barney and I. He had grown physically, but mentally he was still a baby. Maybe I am just losing my mind. Can anyone else relate?
I could probably make a good book out of all the dreams I have.

1 comment:

JayJayGhatt said...

hey, i'm on my third and i love the crazy dreams. i look forward to going to bed each night to see what dream i'll have. :)

they get boring again after you deliver. :(

oh and even though i'm six months, everyone i meet can't tell and tell me that too. *sigh* they just think i've gained weight and am fat! :(