Well, after the long holiday weekend, I feel like I have been hit by a semi-truck. Third Trimester feels like the first one. I am getting nauseated and fatigued all over again. I am still just barely showing. Everyone enjoys mentioning how "I don't look pregnant". It can be very frustrating hearing that over and over again. At the same time, as long as the baby is healthy, I hope I stay this small so that I have less to lose when its all over. You can now see the baby moving around from the outside. Its very exciting. Despite all the miserable pregnancy symptoms, I know in the back of my mind, that this baby is going to be worth all of it in the end. I cant wait to see him and hold him.
My next appt is Sept 10, next Monday. I will be sure to post the latest pictures.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment