Friday, February 29, 2008

Trip to Michigan

In a Bumbo Seat protecting his bottle

Walking around in a walker. He looks like a little man.
Bored at the airport.

I took Bryce on his first trip to Michigan . It was quite the adventure trying to lug him and all of the luggage. Having a week to spend with him 24/7 was awesome. I discovered his personality and saw alot of good qualities in him. Here are some things I discovered:

1- He can now use a walker and actually move around in it.

2- He is big enough to sit in a Bumbo seat now.

3- He still only 31/2 months and is wearing six to ninth months clothes.

4- He is not starting to laugh quite a bit.

5- Will not take a pacifier anymore...I guess that is a good thing.

Those are just a few of the many that I discovered. I guess that you miss a lot when you work 5 days a week and barely have a lot of time with your own child. Above are a few pictures from our trip.

1 comment:

I'm Not Skippy said...

I love that first image. He looks like a little thug.