Monday, October 22, 2007

Any Day Now!

Well... where do I start.

Thursday evening, I ended up in the hospital again with preterm labor. They gave me two shots to try to stop the contractions because they where about 5 minutes apart and couldnt. That evening I was told that I have not dilated yet either. I was sent home in pain.

Friday - now - Contractions are now starting to feel like cramps. My back hurts real bad. The baby has dropped and is sending me to the restroom every 5 minutes or so. I havent been able to keep any food down and have been trying to keep myself from dehydration. I wont get into anymore details because then it would be TMI.

I have had all the signs of the beginning stages of labor. This could go on for a few more weeks (I hope not) or it could be any day now.

A part of me is very excited and a part of me cant take the labor symptoms anymore. I will keep you all posted. On a more positive note, we did get the baby's room set up this weekend and everything washed. Now I just need to pack my bag for the hospital.

1 comment:

I'm Not Skippy said...

Wow. I thought we had lots of signs. Her contractions don’t hurt at all yet, in fact she doesn’t feel them normally. We haven’t had to go to the hospital for any reason other than our weekly class. But she is dilated.

Now I have hope maybe we’ll have some more time.