Monday, October 15, 2007

Baby Shower and Doctors Appt

I had my doctors appt on Thursday. It went well. The doctor had to hurry because she had a mother with twins in preterm label at 34 weeks. The baby is still hiding. I have a couple of okay pictures....nothing really different from the previous two. Other then that everything is good.

The baby shower was great. Thanks to everyone who attended and thanks for the wonderful gifts. I think I have all the big gifts I need. I will just have to go shopping for the little things like newborn diapers and bottles. Above is a picture of me and the diaper cake that my Aunt Lisa made for me. It looks to awesome to take apart. After getting everything home, I realized that this baby is almost here and reality, once again, slapped me in the face. Only one more month to go. Once I get everything set up, I will add pictures to this site for everyone to see.


Thats it for now. I have to get some work done.


1 comment:

I'm Not Skippy said...

We got a diaper cake like that too. I'm ready to take it apart, we'll need diapers soon.