Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bryce Update


Bryce is now up to about 12 lbs and will be 10 weeks old this Friday. I will know officially this Friday when he has his two months doctors appt. We are very lucky to have a baby like Bryce. He hardly every gets fussy except for when he is constipated; which lately he has been very frequently. I have been anxiously awaiting for the smiles. On Saturday, he was full of them. He is already learning how to get his way. When he is not getting what he wants he loves to throw a temper tantrum and doesnt stop until we give in. Bryce is pretty much sleeping through the night. He wakes up between 4 and 5 and then sleeps for the rest of morning. Suprisingly, I have been very lucky and have only been urinated on twice in 9 weeks. :) I am keeping my fingers crossed that this keeps up.
I have to give it to Barney, he has been an awesome father. I have never seen a man soo good with a baby. He is up with him at night so that I can get some sleep, due to the fact that I have to be up at 5 AM for a long drive to work. He picks him up for me in the afternoons and has him bathed and ready for bed by the time I get home. I am very lucky to have a man like him.
I also cant forget to thank my wondeful family, especially my mom, for taking him for the night when I need rest. I dont know what I would do without all the help.
Going forward, I am going to do my best to keep this blog up to date. I am now starting to have a little bit of time on my hands to work on it. I also plan on adding pictures. I have a lot of good ones.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Janice, thanks for the update about Bryce. Kids are precious and I know that it takes a lot of time, love, prayers and patience to raise them. It helps to have family involved and especially when he is a good sleeper. Count your blessings. That is a good thing. Glad to hear the father is helping out and sounds like he is being very responsible. I wish you all nothing but happiness and joy. Enjoy every minute you have with him because them grow up so fast. Love, Becky