
For the past week, Bryce has been very constipated. When a baby is constipated it is very tough to deal with. He screams and grunts night and day. Then he doesnt sleep at night from the pain. When I took him to the doctor of Friday, she reccomended prune juice. After one day of it, we saw a whole different Bryce. He is all smiles and is eating a lot less. Before he would down 8 ounces because it eased the pain. I wish I knew about this earlier it would of made life a lot easier.
2 comments:
I think our babies will take revenge on us, not for the way we dress them up (or in my case undress them and put bubbles on their heads), but rather for the things we talk about on these blogs. The issues with nursing, the poop talk, these things will come back to haunt us. . . I'm so screwed.
That is no lie. I am working on a scrap book and when he gets old enough to see it more than likely he will burn it.
Post a Comment