Hi Strangers. I apologize for the delay. Due to job layoff, I shall have more time to post more to this blog. As you can see Bryce is getting huge. He is now 1 years old. He is very tough to keep up with. Where do I start, he is off the bottle, sleeps through the night, and is all over the house. ON the other hand..he doesnt stay still for diaper changes, gets into everything, and throws temper tantrums like his mommy did when she was young. Other then that, I love him to death. We have been blessed.
I will do my best to keep up on the blog this year (I know I said this before). This is one of my New Years resolutions.
1 comment:
Wow, he really looks just like you (or what I remember from meeting you). I love those Cookie Monster slippers. Sounds like he's doing just about all the things Parker is doing. It is hard to keep up with.
Laid off, huh? I'm sorry to hear that.
Post a Comment