Friday, February 13, 2009

Bryce..The Wild Child!

Bryce is enjoying his time he is spending with mommy. He seems much happier. I am seeing things about him that I had never noticed before. The child is getting smart. When he wants to go outside he grabs his shoes and my purse. When he is ready for bed, he grabs his sippy cup and walks to his room and grabs the crib. We are still teaching him how to be a little more lovable. He is not very good a giving hugs a kisses. His 15 month appt is coming up in just a couple weeks. More shots! Yikes...the last time they made his very sick. I must say that it has been awesome to spend more time with him. I feel like we have grown closer.

Thats all I really have for now. If you are interested I have set a new blog... www.theinterestinglifeofjanice.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hay janjan i dont know if you evenread thiss part... but howdy doody! i'll post ya one on your blog.